All LightStar Corporation (TerraLUX Portable) products come with a limited-lifetime warranty covering manufacturing defects to the original purchaser of the product from the date of purchase. We will, at our option and discretion, repair or replace the product with the same or with a product of similar features and performance, or when possible provide the necessary user-installable replacement components. Warranty does not cover battery replacement or damage to a flashlight caused by drained, leaking, corroded or defective batteries, except new (out of box) battery issues for batteries in the package. Warranty also does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or normal-wear due to use of product.
Details Regarding Warranty Coverage:
- LightStar 80, 100, 180, 220, 300, PRO-1, 2, 3, 4, TT1-EX, TT4-EX, TT5-EX and TLH-50 Headlamps: Limited Lifetime Warranty on body; 2 year warranty on electronics and switch assembly.
- TT5R-EX Rechargeable Flashlights: Limited Lifetime warranty on body; 2 year warranty on electronics, switch assembly, charger and rechargeable battery.
- All LED Conversion Kits: 1 Year
- Keychain Flashlights (e.g., KEY2) & LightStar Leather/Nylon Holsters: 90 days
- “Wear items” (e.g., Pocket Clips, O-rings, rubber grips, head straps and bite grips): 90 days from date of purchase
Note: If you have a discontinued product not listed above (e.g., InfiniStar Flashlights), your product may no longer be under warranty. – Please contact LightStar Customer Service to inquire further.
This stated warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, to the extent allowed by applicable law and may have altered from the coverage that was in place at the time of product purchase. (Exception may exist if your company has other agreements pre-established and documented with LightStar.)
Please complete the following steps for warranty claim processing:
- Compete a warranty request form (consumer or dealer) and email or fax the form to receive your return authorization (RA) number.
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Fax To: (720) 636-7428
- Once you have received a reply from LightStar with your Return Authorization (RA) number, please add the number to the warranty request form, affix the shipping label and ship everything to: LightStar Corporation – 12301 Grant Street #150, Thornton, CO 80241 – RA #__________
Important! Please be sure include the following in the return box:
- Completed warranty request form with return authorization (RA) number. (All claims must have a pre-authorized return authorization (RA) number before being shipped to LightStar for processing.)
- Defective product
- Receipt of purchase or original LightStar Corp. Invoice
To request a warranty for consumer use, please use the link below.
To request a warranty for dealer/distributer/reseller use, please use the link below.